Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Netflix Notes



We have had Netflix this summer as my wife, as a teacher, has more time to watch a movie now and again. Because I watch a great deal of movies from TCM and such I let her control the watch list on these movies for the most part.

As most of you know I have some health disabilities which is making typing harder and harder but I have fallen behind on my writing so coming up are four quick reviews of some movies we have watched on streaming.

I should not that the Netflix business model, which seemed so strong just 18 months ago, might be doomed, as the streaming model while very convenient does not offer many good choices and most folks are just too impatient now to even wait for the movie in the mail. I see a fragmentation of this market soon and whoever finds a way to stream the best movies will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment