Monday, September 17, 2012

CBS Sunday Morning



Yesterday was an example of how strong this show can be. Of course it was also the case that coincidentally many of the stories had a more than particular interest for me. A story on Vin Scully is always a gold mine for a baseball fan like me and made him even more likable than before.

My wife enjoyed an interview with the music group Heart and an interview done with one of the members of The West Memphis Three was strong as well.

Little short stories such as the almanac and opinion features are enjoyable as well. This week, for me at least, the strongest article was one on the 150th anniversary of the battle of Antieam, the bloodiest battle in American history. Looking at the green land now, wit rows of corn and of course an antiquity museum on site made me place this as one of the places I would like to see.

This is a very strong show always and on weeks like this might be the best thing we see all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment