Monday, March 1, 2010

Big Love Nears the End

We have watched Big Love since it debuted. However this season has not been enjoyable. This has been a year of change in our television viewing. I have stopped watching 24 ( sorry Jack, seen it before), Nip Tuck sits on my TIVO taunting me to crawl down into the gutter with it one last time, and now Big Love is a headache waiting to happen.

Perhaps it was the short season of only 9 episodes but there is just too much going on. Too much. In last nights episode Nicky found out from Barb that Bill told her that Joey had killed Nicki's father. Bill was going to tell her but never got around to it. Of course with all that Bill has going on he can almost can be excused. I feel like I need a scorecard for the multiple multiple storylines. It is almost too much.

We will keep watching, and hope next weeks finale somehow ties up some loose ends but when its over I will need the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment