Saturday, March 20, 2010

Radiohead Kid A Review

A couple of months ago I spoke of Amazon offering this highly rated album for $1.99. It was a great deal. I had heard so much about this being Pink Floyd like I was interested to hear it. Music can be frustrating for me sometimes; there is too much of it. I have over 12 thousand songs and new music has a hard time getting in the rotation. Albums can be lost for years in the mix. Today I finally in an empty house put this album on the IPOD, shut the shuffle off so I could hear it as it was intended and listened. I opened my mind and I have to tell you it was ......................disappointing.

I am not closed when it comes to music I listen to everything, Perhaps if it had not been compared to Pink Floyd. It is is not, sadly, Pink Floyd. I am sure it is is a great album and perhaps with multiple listens it would be. Today however it was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment