Saturday, October 9, 2010

Step Brothers

Finding myself home alone on a Friday night for a bit I watched this movie last night. I like Will Ferrell, I found his performance in Elf to be perfect and his Anchorman as one of the great quote movies I have seen.

This movie had moments of funny, and I did enjoy it. It was not a classic or anything like it. Most days I would be embarrassed to watch it with anyone I knew. My wife saw the last half hour with me and thought it was stupid. It was.

Crude, indecent with too much groin humor it was not something I would watch again or even something I would watch with my sons when they get older and chuckle over the submersive but talented vulgarity--think of Animal House or even Wedding Crashers. This movie was not that good. It just was not.

I still love Will Ferrell though

No comments:

Post a Comment