Monday, March 14, 2011

Avett Brothers/ Three New Downloads

After having discovered the Avett Brothers Live 3 Album last year, and having that become clearly one of our favorite albums of the last few years, we have been looking through their back catalogue.

One thing I am quite sure of is that they are all great albums but I cannot at this point download them all. The fact is there is too much music, too many books, too much everything to read, see and listen to. However because of Itunes nice new feature allowing .90 second previews of songs and with the ratings of most downloaded songs I have downloaded three new ( to me ) songs by The Avetts.

They all are fantastic songs. November Blue from the album Country Was, January Wedding from I and Love and You and If It's the Beaches from Gleam. All these songs are along the same lines, more of the lovely ballad's than the foot stomping instrumentation The Avett's can also kick out.

This band can do it all. If you get a chance to hear the music listen. If you get a chance to go see them go see them. This is a band that can change your appreciation of music.

Consider me on the Bandwagon for the Avett Brothers. These brothers are at the top of my playist.

No comments:

Post a Comment