Friday, February 24, 2012

Jack Hanna on David Letterman

At my house we watch Dave most of the time. Must see viewing time however is when Jack Hanna is on. Back to the days of Carson the late night hosts have had animal experts on and these segments always prove popular.

Jack Hanna is an interesting individual. My wife in watching it with me, she is usually in bed so was not familiar with the segment, and asked if Hanna was intelligent. He, by my token, is intelligent but the interplay with him and Dave is quite funny as Hanna surely gets flustered.

Dave is very adept at the comedy that comes from the unpredictability of animal segments. This past Monday Hanna got bit which does not sound funny but was. These segments are funny, I find them as most enjoyable, can't miss television.

No comments:

Post a Comment