Monday, January 10, 2011

Swift Justice with Nancy Grace

I do not like Nancy Grace. I, in the past, have found her shows on Headlines News to be shows that exploit victims and prejudge accused.

Her new syndicated show Swift Justice with Nancy Grace is on in the AM each day and a couple of times I have flipped through.

This show is like a car accident. You have to slow down. When I was a kid Judge Wapner and The People's Court was a huge show. Currently there are tons of courtroom shows led by Judge Judy. I realize that the Judge's personality is a big part of the draw and I am not a fan of Judy either.

This Nancy Grace show is, and I hate to admit this, addictive. The litigants are filled with funny cases, they are interesting enough to make you wonder if they are actors.

The show has no value, it kills brain cells and I strongly urge you not to let the dial stop. Because if you do...you might find yourself watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment