Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Unlikable Christina Aguilera



Watching the voice on Monday evening one thing became apparent. Christina Aguilera is fast becoming perhaps the most unlikable person on television. Her obvious contempt for anybody who has the camera on them while she sits on unloved momentarily is becoming more and more apparent.

Monday night watching the show with my wife as Juliet sang the James Brown song It's a man's world when it came time for the judges to make their comments I pause the television and said to my wife watch Christina make this about her.

Sure enough she did. We were treated to her reminisces about when she performed a song on the Grammys and how wonderful it made her,she means Juliet,feel to sing that song.

I am sure ratings wise Christina is to The Voice as Simon Cowell was too American Idol. You either love them or or you don't. For me however I've had plenty of friends who made every single thing about them, they are not really very good friends and I certainly don't want to watch them on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment