Monday, January 25, 2010

24 Season Debut

Jack Bauer is back. He was this close to moving to Los Angeles to live a private life and playing Grampa to his 2 year old granddaughter. But as these things happen, especially to Jack Bauer, he now is involved in another effort to prevent a terrorist attack on a Middle Eastern leader as he visits the United States.

The show is enjoyable. But I just cannot be surprised. To me the show is like the Tom Clancy spy thrillers and John Grisham courtroom books. They are done in a superior way. They are very good at what they do. In no way, however, are the surprising or for me something I want to invest my time in.

We watch the show. We will continue to watch the show. My middle son who has not seen six seasons of the show previous as we have enjoys every minute. However, for me, i am done with the show. I will be in the room when it is on but it has just one on too long. I do not read Grisham anymore either. At some point you need to do something different...it is time for Jack to go be Grampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment