Sunday, January 10, 2010

Big Love returns tonight

Big Love returns tonight. I called the cable company and had to get HBO again this week so we were ready. Yesterday we watched the final episode from last season. It took me quite a bit to remember what all the plotlines were. By the end of each season usually so many things are going on your need a map to keep up. The show itself however captures your attention. My wife loves it.

When I called the cable company I let the representative know that I was getting HBO so my wife could watch Big Love. She doing her job very well let me know that even though I may not care for Big Love that much in the spring HBO would be airing a new Tom Hanks/Stephen Spielberg mini-series called Pacific. This will be a WWII story of the Pacific theatre of war much like the Band of Brothers series produced years ago.

I AM in fact looking forward to that series very much. I am sure it will be well produced and very well received.

Tonight at 9 however I will be watching Big Love with the Mrs. It won't be against my will however, it is a great show.

Lets not tell the lady at the cable company though.

No comments:

Post a Comment