Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nip Tuck

This series returned from a short hiatus last Wednesday night on FX. I have watched this show for the last few years and as it makes its way to the TIVO must admit it is a show we have enjoyed over the years. At one point this fall we had four episodes waiting for us. Finally we caught up and I felt relieved. I thought the series would return in the summer for these the final episodes of the series. I was disappointed to find out that it was returning so soon.

The show has always been weird. Nothing has changed. Now it is just weird and dark. Perhaps it always was but now when I watch the show I feel like I need to take a shower. No character in the show is likable.

This weeks episode was a very good one. We learned about the development of Christian and Sean's friendship/partnership in college and how Christian has changed Sean's life from the beginning. This was very interesting to know and it appears that Sean's personality might well be going to change over these last few episodes.

We are invested in these characters, right or wrong, and we will I am sure watch these final episodes. But when the show ends I will not miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment