Friday, January 8, 2010

The Price is STILL Right

It is amazing what you find on your TIivo when you come home some nights. A few days ago I looked and we had a couple of days episodes of The Price is Right. Talking to the family members it became apparent that it was my oldest son who is 14 who had recorded it. So when I sat down to watch it with him I asked him why on earth he was watching and recording The Price is Right. His answer was quite simple. He said Dad I like it because everyone's happy on The Price is Right.

He is right, on the Price is Right everyone is happy. Drew Carey, though he is not and never will be Bob Barker, seems to be getting more comfortable in his role. The models do their job like all game show models do and they are happy. The contestants, they certainly are happy, although as we watched we debated do they know beforehand that they are about to " Come on Down?" We had a split decision in our living room with my son and myself thinking they do while my wife and daughter held firm that it was a genuine surprise. Our middle child was at a friends house, the tie was never broken.

So the next time you are home with a cold or the flu stay away from those ladies at The View and their interesting and sometimes loud debates. Watch the show where " Everyone is Happy. " The Price is Still Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment